What's New at Hand Surgery Resource
Hand Surgery Resource (HSR) is proud to announce our new collaboration with the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH). Direct links now connect the ASSH Hand-e and Hand Surgery Source websites. For example, read the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome diagnostic guide on HSR and link seamlessly from our operative therapy section to the Hand-e operative videos on open and endoscopic carpal tunnel releases.
Hand Surgery Resource (HSR) is now a nonprofit corporation and many new resources have been added to our educational site!
- A new sign-in procedure makes getting immediate access simple!
- Earning CME credits is now available at HSR.
- Dx Studies Imaging Sections have been completely revised and expanded.
- The HSR YouTube video library has been enlarged and now has 58,803 views.
- HSR now has collaborations with ASSH, NYSSH and IFSSH
Hand Surgery Resource is also excited to launch Hand Surgery Source Version 3.0! Hand Surgery Source Version 3.0 contains:
- 281 diagnostic guides sections
- Common hand surgery related CPT codes
- 160 exams, tests and signs sections
- 25 diagnostic studies sections
- The site has several search options, including searching by congenital disorders, tumors, anatomy area, anatomic systems and general key word search
- 2,265 photos and drawings make visualizing the teaching points easy
- 177 videos also support the text
- Hand Surgery Source 3.0 content is supported by more references and more direct links to PubMed.
Log in with your Hand Surgery Resource account or Click here to create a new account.